Thursday, May 11, 2017

Hiking Trials



The kids and I packed up water bottles and sketch books and headed to a nearby hiking trail to explore. We were barely on the trail and a Copperhead Snake slithered just inches from Mia, and because it was so Camo we Mia and I didn't see it. Cora screamed, "Snake!!!" So for the rest of the hike Mia was freaked out and wanted to be carried six miles and everyone was looking down. LOL No one wanted to sketch either, so we grabbed some lunch after our hike, and then went home to sketch Copper Head Snakes. Always an adventure with this Tribe.








3 comments:

kold_kadavr_ flatliner said...

How I wish I could join you...
yet I shall in Seventh-Heaven
where we'll have a super-dooper
glorious time.

Lemme givest unto thee,
my just and worthy liege,
some Wholly Scripture
which makes you whole:

Acts 5:29
John 21:25
Proverbs 9:11 (WTC - RIP)
1 Peter 4:8
Romans 10:10
1 Corinthians 11:1
2 Timothy 2:22
Daniel 12:3 <- that rocks

cya Upstairs someday...
Love you in Jesus Name.

kold_kadavr_ flatliner said...

And, of course!
sed the Source!
Matthew 5...

kold_kadavr_ flatliner said...

And, of course!
sed the Source!
Matthew 5...