Saturday, May 27, 2017

During The Adoption Wait

These pictures from earlier this month have helped this mama's heart in the wait, but one thing God is teaching me is to be ever present in the now. I've been soaking up my time with my other kiddos before we become a family of eight. Soon we will be finding our new normal again.
Some days it doesn't seem real that we get to adopt this precious boy. I am so grateful to God for this little one he placed before us.
There has been lot's of packing and cleaning going on this weekend as we gear up to leave for China on the 30th. The kiddos will be hanging with grandparents while we are away.
Please be praying for Teagan as his world is about to be turned upside down. Pray for his heart and  for God to give him understanding that only can come from him. For Teagan to attach to Joe and I both wile we are in China. For safety and health as we travel, and for our children that will be staying in Texas.




7 comments:

Debbie Sauer said...

So Precious! Blessings

Paige said...

He is absolutely precious!! Praying for your sweet family!!

Leggio said...

Thank you Paige!!!!!!

Leggio said...

Thanks so much Debbie!!!!

Stephanie M said...

Praying for you all, sweet friend! You are on my heart non-stop!!

Leggio said...

Thanks so so much Stephanie. We had an adventurous flight to San Fransisco 😳😳😬😬 praying we have safe uneventful travels to China.

johanna said...

PRAYING friend!!!!!!! He's so precious, I'm so thankful the wait will soon be over. He will be yours. Praise God