Friday, May 12, 2017

A Visit to GG's in the Country

It had been six months since we had seen Joe's precious Maw Maw. We love her dearly and were excited to head out to Caldwell to visit her. This place has such a special place in my heart because for Joe and I first date he took me here to meet his Paw Paw and Maw Maw for them to meet me and then he took me fishing. 
When Joe's Paw Paw passed away a year and a half ago it was so hard on Joe, but we are so thankful for all the wonderful memories out there, and for Joe's Maw Maw.
Spring was all in bloom all around the property from all the wildflowers to the bird nests to the fish. The girls and I picked flowers for GG (Great Grandma) to them., and the boys fished with GG. I captured some sweet moments with Joe's Maw Maw the kids GG. :)
It was a precious day to spend with her.




The beauty of Texas wildflowers


My girlies


Corbin fishing on the pier


GG fishing with the boys


Sweet little Mia


A Treasure Found


Sweetness



                                                              This boy loves to fish

No comments: