Friday, October 21, 2016

Wild and Free Conference Wimberley Texas 2016


As an early birthday present the hubby got me two tickets to the Wild and Free Conference. So I grabbed a friend and we headed to beautiful Wimberely, Texas. I was a little giddy to see some of my favorite podcaster's and Instagrammer's there. Gleaned wisdom and came home refreshed and ready to finish out our school year. If you have a chance to go.....Do It!!!!




Me and Katie


The first evening with Visiting, Chocolate, Wine and Coffee


Terri letting us know what a real CM day looks like, messy hair and house shoes and all


Greta and me!!!! She is so nice


Loved talking adoption with Rea Berg of Beautiful Feet Books




Beautiful!!!!! Wimberely Texas



And got to meet Sarah McKenzie with Read Aloud Revival

No comments: