Friday, October 7, 2016

P6 Farms Homeschool Days

We went to our local farm P6 to their homeschool day. We had fun seeing a lot of friends that we hadn't seen in a long time. It was like a homeschool reunion with 600 people there. My middle son Austin was on his biblical Manhood hunt that my husband does with my boys when they are about to turn 13. But the other crew enjoyed a day doing the corn maze and all things farm. I don't have a lot of pictures of the boys, as the girls were glued to my side and the boys were running all over the place with friends.


Mommy's Lil' Pumpkins


Sweet Emmie and Mia sliding together


Corbin


Cora and Elizabeth


This picture melted my heart as Cora has a harder time making friends


So sweet Mia and Emmie (adopted from Ethiopia)


Ethan and the some friends. Makes him look so grown up here.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Love these photos! We had such a fun day together!