Sunday, February 28, 2016

Dallas Mom Heart Conference 2016


I was beyond excited to get to go to the last Mom Heart Conference in Dallas. I found out about Sally and Clay Clarkson's ministry when Ethan was about eight or nine. I wished I would have heard this message from the start of my motherhood journey. So thankful for the Love and Encouragement she pours into moms. No Legalsim or Rules to Keep or Lists to Check Off,  Just God's Love. She is AMAZING. I was so blessed that my sweet sister in law Tammy got to join me. We had a great time of encouragement. It was fun to spend one on one time with her. I Love her Bunches!!!!!




Me and my beautiful sister in law Tammy


Me and Sally Clarkson


Me and Nathan Clarkson Her son who produced the Movie Confessions of a Prodigal Son


Me and Tammy


Standing Ovation for Clay and Sally's years of Mom Heart so bittersweet

No comments: