Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve 2015


Christmas Eve Morning was our Christmas this year. The kids woke up super excited to see their special gifts. After gift opening the kids got to play and enjoy, and this mommy started on Lunch. My family came over for lunch Christmas Eves. We enjoyed, soft tacos, tamales, chips and salsa, Cookies and Snow man Ginger Bread Cake. It was a fun day full of Love and Family.




The kids awaiting to see what they got


Mia is sooooo Excited!!!!!


Daddy and The Boys enjoying the PS4 and the new Star Wars Battle Front Game


The Girlies playing with their new Horses and Stable


My Precious Grandpa


Joe, Mimi and Ethan


Austin and Papaw Wow Wow

1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

How lovely post on Christmas Eve 2015!! I really like your Christmas tree. I bet you had great time with your family. I also threw family Christmas bash at some local event space Chicago and had so fun time with my parents and cousins.