Sunday, June 28, 2015

Randomness of Life

 
Just wanted to make sure I capture my kids in the everyday of life.
 
 Summer is in full swing here in Texas, and the heat and humidity are here. We school year round, and take breaks when we want. We honestly love schooling in Summer because it is soooooooo hot here in the Lone Star State. It is good for our family culture to continue with studies, as we train our children to be lifelong learners too.
 
 Our new School year starts in Summer. I will post soon what we are doing in the new year for school, and the books we are reading. I have finally after all these years of schooling embraced who we are as a homeschool family. It has been freeing and less stressful for me and the kiddos. We are very much Whole Book learners. Anytime I have swayed away from this in the comparison game we flounder. We LOVE, LOVE Living Books. They breath life to our souls, and we learn so much. So, for you who Love books as much as us, I will post what we are reading and doing in other subjects for each kiddo. I will upload our schedule here too.
 
The boys continue to enjoy golf.  Both Ethan and Austin have each played 18 holes with their dad and had a Blast!!!!! Corbin is up next to go with daddy. We have enjoyed the evenings playing outside with sidewalk chalk and scooters. And Big Boys practicing golf with their new golf mat and net.
 
I hope all of you are having a great summer and embracing the beautiful gift of your children.
 
Children are not a distraction from more important work. They are the most important work.
C.S. Lewis
 
 
 










1 comment:

Shay Ankerich said...

Such an awesome family!!! And fun!!!