Sunday, May 31, 2015

Disney World 2015 Hollywood Studios

 
We kicked of our Hollywood Studios Day with a Star Wars Breakfast at Sci-Fi Dine in Theatre. This was so much fun, and all the kids LOVED it. I had fully prepared myself for Mia to scream through the whole breakfast, but she wasn't scared not in the least. She just walked up to Darth Vader and said "Hi Darth Vader". The kids also had fun on the Honey I shrink the kids playground.
 
 
 
 
Leggio Family

 
In our Car at the Sci Fi

 
Troopers coming to visit us

 
The Darkside Faces exceot Cora. LOL

 
Jawas!!!!!

 
Mia and the Trooper

 
Bounty Hunter and the Boys

 
Look Leggio Boy Action Figures

 
Woohoo!!!!

 
Even the teenager was having fun!!!!

 
Miss Mia

 
Cora Loves running and playing

 
Happy Girls!!!!

 
My Nephew Oliver

 
Star Wars

 
Corbin
 
 
Ethan

 
Mia

 
My Nephew

1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

Looks likw everyone had an amazing time!