Sunday, April 19, 2015

Austin's 11th Birthday

I don't know how this is happening everyone of my kids is getting so big. It's very bittersweet for this mama because I love being with my kids. I am trying to soak them in because they grow way tooooooo fast for me. I can't stop time, but I can savior these moments with my children.
Austin my precious second born son turned 11. He is such a sweet brother, he has a generous heart and is always putting others before himself, he is a methodical thinker, engineers tons of stuff out of legos and other materials we have around the house, and he Loves doing his school.
We are blessed to call him our son. Austin we Love you so much. Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!!!!!
 
 
 
 
Daddy Came through on the cake decorating again!!!!

 
Daddy, The Birthday Boy and Mommy

 
Austin with MawMaw and PawPaw

 
Happy Birthday!!!!

 
He is a Horse Lover

 
Great Mamaw and Papaw and Austin

 
After the party we took him to get new golf clubs

 
Mia had to try a pink putter her size!!!!

No comments: