Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy 13 Ethan!!!!!!

Oh WOW!!!! I can't believe I have a 13 year old. When I look at him I still see this adorable blonde haired blue eyed tot. Time goes by so ever quickly. I embrace and Love each day God blesses me with my children.
 
Ethan is a lover, he is a great big brother, smart at math, and an avid reader (the child is devouring books right now 19 or 20 chapter books since June), I Love being his mama!!!!!
 
My Prayer for you son is that you hold tightly to God's word and treasure it in your heart, walk the narrow way to him who created you. Find complete Joy in the giver of it and Love like Jesus.
 
All sweet boy wanted for his birthday was a desk (which mommy and daddy designed and daddy built for Ethan), and his friend Dylan to come play airsoft with him. It was a great day and celebration of him.
 
 
 
My lil Cutie when he was a baby

 
2 years old

 
2 years old

 
13 years has gone by so fast
 
 
Airsoft Birthday

 
Dylan, Ethan, and Austin

 
Dylan, Ethan and Corbin
 
 
Cora and Papaw Wow Wow and Mimi

 
Grandpa and Grandma Leggio

 
The girlies and my grand parents Mamaw and Papaw

1 comment:

Shay Ankerich said...

A beautiful family!!! Happy birthday Ethan!!!!