Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Trick or Treat 2014

 
Trick or Treat 2014 was fun. We headed to our old neighborhood where my parents still live, and did Trunk or Treat. It was Cora's first Trick or Treat and she LOVED dressing up with the kids, and getting the candy. We also won one of the Prizes for our trunk decorations. $50 gift card to Amazon was a nice little bonus. Now onto a whole bunch of pictures.
 
 
 
 
My Leggio Loves

 
Our Valiant Knight

 
Our Captain America

 
Our Galaxy Guardian

 
Our Lil Pinkalicious

 
Our Lil Minnie Mouse

 
The kiddos with my grandparents

 
Me and The Hubby

 
Corbin and Mimi (My Mom)

 
Me and my Mom

 
Austin

 
Ethan and those Baby Blues

 
Corbin

 
Little Miss Mia

 
Sweet Cora

 
Loved this Mind Craft Costume

2 comments:

likeschocolate said...

So cute! Glad everyone had a great time!

Shay Ankerich said...

LOVE everyone's costumes!!! SO cute!