Saturday, May 10, 2014

Sweet Love for our Cora Noel

 
We were blown away last night with the Love our friends have for our sweet girl already. We were given a shower for Cora, but the gifts are specifically for Cora and she will get to open them when she gets home from China. Everyone wrote sweet cards and messages to her.
 
Leslie made the cutest thing for Cora to hang in her room, and everyone signed a message to her. It brought tears to my eyes. Thank you all my precious sweet friends. It was such a perfect evening. We felt truly blessed and loved.
 
To top it off it had been storming pretty bad. Then it clears up a bit and this beautiful double rainbow fills the sky. We couldn't help marvel in how God has orchestrated this adoption and made a way for our daughter to come home.
 
Thank you Jesus!!!!!
 
 
 
 
I LOVE THIS. It couldn't have been more perfect.
Sweet Emalie, Leslie, and My Sister in Law Tammy

 
Me and precious Sandra who was adopted from Columbia 2 years ago. She is an Amazing girl.

 
My sweet friends Alicia, Jen, and Candice

 
More sweet friends Jaime and Kim ( Mia loves Miss Kim and pretends she is Ms. Kim LOL)

 
And More precious friends. Alicia, AnnMarie, Alicia B., and Me

 
Some of the guys with Joe

 
The kids having a Grand time swimming

 
We were all in awe of God's beauty and promises

2 comments:

Kelleyn Rothaermel said...

So so close! Cant wait to see her in your arms. Can you believe you will soon be a mother of 5!

Leggio said...

I can't believe!!!! Very excited. Kelleyn I would love to answer any of your questions on homeschooling the best I can. I am so sorry your son is being bullied. So hard.