Saturday, May 3, 2014

Corbin is 8!!!!!


 
 
Oh my sweet baby boy. I cannot believe you are 8!!!! Corbin is such a Joyful kid. He has a twinkle in his eye pretty much all the time. I often marvel at his JOY. Such a special blessing from God. He is such a happy, positive kiddo.
 
Since we make up a birthday party with our family (LOL) we decided this year to do something special as a family, and then have the grandparents and cousins over for a small party on a different day. Corbin's place of choice was Chuck E Cheese. :0 We went while school was in and it was pleasantly not crowded, which made the experience a whole lot more enjoyable.
 
Love this boy so much!!!! Love watching him grow into the little man God wants him to be.
 
 
 
Joyful Birthday Boy

 
Little Miss

 
My vegetarian, he doesn't eat pizza

 
My Leggio Loves

 
My other two Leggio Loves

 
Star Wars Cake!!!! Baked by mommy, decorated by daddy 


 
The Birthday Boy

 
My nephew Oli and Mia

 
Great Grandpa Terry and Corbin

 
Corbin wanted a keyboard for his birthday

 
Grandpa and Grandma Leggio and Corbin

 
Maw Maw Nowaski and Corbin

 
Love

1 comment:

Kelleyn Rothaermel said...

Happy Birthday to your son Corbin!