Saturday, April 26, 2014

Mia's American Girl Fun!!!!!

 
 
Papaw Wow Wow and Mimi took us to lunch with my sister n law to celebrate Mia's fourth birthday. We celebrated American Girl style and had lunch at the Bistro. It was so fun!!!!! This was my first time to experience doing something girly with my sweet girl. I loved it!!!!
 
Papaw Wow Wow and Mimi got Mia a bitty twin doll. We just bought the girl to the twin set because she looked like Mia.
 
Mia was so excited and was so good during lunch. It was precious to watch her. It was a very fun day.
 
 
 
Mia and Mommy before we left

 
Papa Wow Wow and Mimi and Mia outside the store and bistro

 
Mia found the Bitty Babies


 
Happy with Mimi and her doll Rosie

 
Lunch

 
My sister n law Tammy and me

 
All smiles


 
We were supposed to share dessert. LOL

5 comments:

Heather said...

So special! Happy Belated Birthday to your PRINCESS! I know you'll relate, it's beyond fun being a mom to boys ... but, there is something so special about having a "girl's day" with your daughter!!!

Charlie said...

I love this! I had Bitty Baby and Kit when I was little and my Bitty Baby was like my best friend :)

Kelleyn Rothaermel said...

We love this store! Looking forward to when the girls are old enough to go for lunch!

Johanna said...

so fun!!! and you are adorable, mama!!!! Love your hair! cant wait to hug you!

Shay Ankerich said...

Happy birthday to your beautiful American girl princess!!! What a fun time!!! LOVE you!