Thursday, April 17, 2014

Cabled

We are Cabled !!!!!! Praise The Lord!!!!! Next Step is Article Five Drop Off which I am told is about two weeks, then Travel Approval which the agency says 3 to 4 weeks, Consulate Appointment this takes a couple days,  and we can book our flights. We are getting so close.

All our kiddos should be traveling with us, praying for the Lord's provision in this. Joe has a real estate closing in May which is such a blessing. We got our Visas back and the kids were so excited to see them. Oh, and my father in law will be traveling with us too.

Everyone is ready to meet our girl. We cannot wait!!!!!! We are almost there sweet Cora Noel Leggio.

3 comments:

Kelleyn Rothaermel said...

So excited for you! I so want to go back and bring home just one more! Gotta work on my hubby though he says we are done!

Heather said...

SO CLOSE!!!! XO

Shay Ankerich said...

SO excited!!! God is SO good and even if we miss each other in China~ I'm sure we will meet!!! XOXO