Monday, January 13, 2014

Pre Approval and God's Plan

 
I new when we started this adoption process that God was going to write His Story in it, and I just wanted to be apart of the plan he was going to unveil. If you have adopted before you know the drill you meet with the social worker give "your" parameters:  age, special needs listed, but I just new God was going to look past those and do his plan not our own. We had different special needs listed but our social worker always puts not Limited too, but we had age 0-6. I bet God was laughing when we put that because his beautiful plan would not include those ages, but would include us falling in Love with an older child who would be nine years old.
His plan started from the beginning, and he started working on my heart when a precious blog mother Maureen posted a story that broke me. As I watched it my heart ached, and so the Love for a child grew from that seed planted.
I am Happy to Announce that we have PA for our Precious Cora Noel Leggio!!!!!! Our sweet Blessing. Thank you Lord for speaking to our hearts.
 
The plans of the Lord stand firm forever, the purposes of his heart through all generations. Pslam 33:11
 
The Lord Almighty has sworn, "Surely, as I have planned, so it will be, and as I have purposed, so it will stand." Isaiah 14:24
 
Many, O Lord my God, are the wonders you have done. The things you planned for us no one can recount to you; were I to speak and tell them, they would be to many to declare. Psalm 40:5
 
 
 
Our Sweet Cora!!!!!!

 
Love her smile!!!!!

12 comments:

Paige said...

Oh my goodness I am so happy for you!!!! I can't wait to hear all the details!!!

likeschocolate said...

Yeah! So excited for you! The other night I sat with a group of 8 or nine familes all met over facebook and it was as if I was sitting with GOd because it was so perfectly orchestrated.

Jennifer said...

What a cutie!! I'm so happy for ya'll! Love this story. So perfectly orchestrated. Can't wait to meet precious Cora:)

Maureen said...

Oh Amber I am so happy to see this post!!! She is so adorable!!! I am honored to have been a small part in all of this. My heart breaks for these "older children" and I am so happy you opened your heart to this sweet girl. You are SO brave! Oh I CANNOT wait to follow this journey. Congrats.

Heather said...

She is beautiful ... it is such an amazing thing to see His story unfold and your obedience in it. Much love from Wisconsin!

patty rodgers said...

Amber what a blessing you and your family are! It is a walk with God in the adoption process.....I felt it so strongly when we adopted our daughter Lia from China last year. It is amazing to sit back and watch his plan unfold! So happy for your family. Blessings from VA

Lori said...

Congrats!!! She's Beautiful!!!

Debbie Sauer said...

So precious! Blessings

Julie said...

Oh, Amber! My heart is fluttering with excitement and awe at how God has led your sweet family to this precious one. Your Cora. She's beautiful and I cannot wait for you to welcome her home and love her every day for the rest of her life. Praise Him!!!

Johanna said...

PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!!!!!! She is such a beautiful gift and miracle!

Erin Schmidt said...

Congratulations on your new sweet daughter! So excited for her and your family. Can't wait to follow along!

DiJo said...

Amber I am catching up on all of your news!! Congratulations on your new journey!!! Cora IS precious!!!!!! So excited to see God's story unfold!!!

Blessings while you wait!!!

Hugs,
Diana