Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas Happenings

 
Oh my how December got away from me. We have been crazy busy as I know everyone is around the Holidays. All things I had planned such as crafts, and gingerbread houses are still sitting untouched. :( This year for Christmas my parents took our family, my brothers family, and my grandparents on a Disney Cruise. Pics to come soon. So getting ready for that in December was an under taking for me so some of the special things I had planned went out the window.
 
I did manage to fit a few fun Christmas things in. We decorated the house, went to the Nutcracker Ballet, and had breakfast with Santa.
 
Well Mia and Santa weren't happening again this year, so you will see noooooo pics of her with the Big Jolly Guy. She thinks he is a Big Mean Santa. LOL She gets very angry when he is around. Maybe next year she will finally warm up to him.
 
The Ballet was great Mia was on the Edge of her seat for the first whole half of the Ballet. She and the boys got wiggly the second half. I would love to make this a tradtion, at least with Mia and Cora. I don't think we will be getting daddy and the boys back to the ballet. LOL
 
 
 
My Leggio Loves

 
Love these kiddos bunches

 
Sweet Corbin and Austin and Santa
 
 

 
Ethan, Corbin, Austin and Oliver (my sweet nephew)

 
Santa and My Grandpa..........Just Precious

 
My parents and the Jolly Guy

 
Yes Joe jumped up on Santa's lap. It was hilarious!!!!!!!!!

 
Great Grandmpa and Grandma with the Great Grandchildren

 
 
 
My boys all dressed up for the Ballet

 
Mia and Mommy at the Ballet

 
The Family

 
Sweet Austin

1 comment:

Kelleyn Rothaermel said...

Next year you will have one more! I agree grandpa with Santa-sweet!