Sunday, October 27, 2013

Some Grandparent and Great Grandparent Fun

 
Friday was a special day because we got to spend it with some special people. I am blessed that my moms parents are still living, and the kids can make some memories with them, and know how wonderful they are. I have very good memories of them growing up.
We decided to go to the Music Man Play put on by Christian Youth Theater. These plays are great and if you get a chance to go to one..... go. The kids do such an Amazing job performing, dancing, and singing.
It was a special treat and we took my grandparents to the play and lunch. It was a fun day. While we were at the play my mom took Mia shopping. She loves her Mimi time!!!!
 
 
 
Mimi (My Mom) and Mia

 
The boys and Mamaw and Papaw ( I do not know why this blurred)

 
Ethan in the fountain outside the theater

 
Lunch at Cracker Barrel

1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

Yahoo for grandparents! They are amazing!