Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Barn Door Love

 
I am loving my barn doors my hubby made for our home. I am blessed to have a very handy hubby who always puts up with my ideas and lets me play with fun colors. I love Coral right now. I am drawn to it in all things including clothes. LOL I found a great coral color at Home Depot and made my own chalk paint. We bought two new doors and painted, sanded, and sealed them to look worn and weathered. Joe went to a scrap metal shop and got the bar for sliding the barn doors. A little welding and presto Barn Doors.
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Paige said...

LOVE THEM!!!!!

jennifer said...

Love these!!!!

Francisco Close said...

It looks perfect! This photo alone proves how a barn door can create and show a chic personality to one's space. The color combination of the interior, with the flooring and the barn door, is enough statement!

Francisco @KatchMark.com