Friday, July 5, 2013

The Red, White and Blue

 
We had a Fun 4th of July. We went to Papa and Mimi's for swimming, hot dog and hamburgers, and firework fun!!!! In their neighborhood they have a Big Fourth of July celebration and they shoot the big fireworks show, which my kids love to watch.
 
 
My sweet boy Corbin

 
Corbin and Caden

 
Papaw Wow Wow  and Mimi with Mia

 
Snapped this real quick because it melted my heart

 
Corbin getting his balloon sword

 
 
Let the sword fight begin

 
Mia and mommy with our painting

 
Ethan, Daddy and Austin.............They are getting so big

 
Corbin and Caden

 
Annual football game

 
Princess with her Daddy

 
My nephew Olie who is always on the go. I tried and tried to get a pick of him and his cute little face but he is one Busy Boy.

 
Mia and Auntie Leeshy
 
 
It wouldn't be Austin without a pole in his hand and a fish on the line. I think instead of a car when he is able to drive that we are going to get asked for a Bass boat. LOL

1 comment:

Shay Ankerich said...

What a fun time!!! Love all the photos of everyone. SO sweet!!! Happy 4th and hope July is awesome for your family!!! XO