Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day


 Happy Mother's Day to My Mom, Mother in Laws, Grandmothers, and My Sweet Friends. I feel so blessed to be celebrating mother's day and rejoicing with the beautiful gifts the Lord has blessed me with. I LOVE LOVE being a mom to my Leggio Loves. So wonderful and honored and humbled all at the same time.
Our celebration started with our family teaching the 3rd and 4th grade at church. LOL and then on for some Mexican food with my parents, grandparents, brother, and sister and law and my sweet nephew Olie Bear.
My amazing husband had planned for me and my good friend Jen (also a homeschooling mother of 4) to go shopping for the rest of the afternoon. It was so nice to sip and have coffee and shop in stores you don't go in with 4 kids running around. :) While we were on our afternoon the hubby's manned the fort with all 8 kiddos. They took the kids tubing on the lake. Even Mia loved tubing with daddy, Corbin, and Halie. Joe sent me a video of her tubing while we were out shopping. It cracked me up!!!! Joe said she kept saying is it my turn daddy. Such a great day!!!!!!
And yes, I chopped my hair, dyed it black with some funky blue highlights. :) Why not!!!!!



 
My Leggio Loves snapping a quick pic before Church

 
My Hubby who I adore

1 comment:

Halie Pigott said...

I love you and am thankful for your precious friendship!!!!