Sunday, April 21, 2013

State Park Fun!!!!!!!

 
Okay, you can say I had so much fun with my new camera today. My kids finally were begging me to stop. LOL But it was fun to play with all the settings on it for a bit.
 
 We had a fun day at the State Park. We are very much an outdoor family and love hiking, and picnics, riding bikes, and such. It was such a beautiful day here in the Lonestar state and the perfect day to play outside. Love these moments with my family.
 
 
 
My fisherman

 
Princess Mia

 
Ethan and Corbin

 
The Fishermen

 
The princess and her daddy

 
My Love

 
Playing Tag

 
Mommy and Ethan after an exciting game of kickball

 
My sweet boy

 
Oh Yes.........she is such a mess

 
Corbin

 
Daddy Love

 
Mia and Mommy

 
Those eyes always melt me

1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

Looks like a perfect day!