Saturday, April 20, 2013

Science Museum

We went to the Science Museum this week with my friend Amber and her two littles. We had a fun day together and the kids enjoyed all the hands on learning at the Science Museum. There was a lot there, and I love that I get to point it all back to God with my kids (from Dinosaurs to the Theory of Plate Tectonics). It is so much fun and I hope it grows their Faith in God.............I know it grows mine. I marvel at all of his wonders and every detail he thought of about the earth from the beginning.
 
I got a new camera and I am still trying to figure our how to use it. It is a lot more camera than I am used to and does a whole lot more. Also if anyone knows a good photoshop that would be handy for me to use please comment below. :) Thanks in advance. Below is a lot of pics because I was trying to figure out my camera. LOL I was having a hard time to get my pics to look good in the dark inside lighting.
 
 
My friend Amber and Elisha
 
 
Corbin, Ethan, Ashlynn, Austin, and Mia

 
My Boys

 
Some very interesting bugs !!!!!!!

 
Butterflies coming out of their cocoons

 
Loved this Black and White Butterfly

 
Playing wiith my camera

 
My sweet boy and a butterfly he found

 
Ethan and his Petrified wood

 
Mission control

 
The Princess of the family

2 comments:

Kelleyn Rothaermel said...

Hi! We are using CCAI. I haven't heard of your agency. We actually wanted to adopt two at once, but I don't think that is going to happen. If we do adopt again after we complete this one, I think I will probably find her off a list and work from there. It s so hard waiting to be matched. Congratulations to your family.1

Shay Ankerich said...

What a great day!!! Museums are so fun!!