Saturday, April 27, 2013

Saturday Happenings

Well so far it has been a busy weekend. We had 3 extra littles Friday and Saturday, Joe had the first part of his Sr. Captains test today and I took 7 kiddos to Piano recital. LOL We kept our friends kiddos for them while they were out of town on business bringing the total in this house to 7 kiddos. It was kinda funny today cooking breakfast for the masses with 6 boys and Princess. Joe was off this morning looking so handsome for the first part of his Sr. Captains test for HFD. I am so proud of him and know he is going to do great. I had to snap a couple pics of him because I never get to see him in a suit and he looked so handsome. He usually is in a Houston Fire Department Uniform. We laid hands and prayed over daddy this morning. Then I was off to take the 7 kiddos to Piano Recital. Corbin got stage fright and wouldn't perform, but my other two did do their recital. Below are some pics of the recital. Poor Corbin worked so hard on his song, but he was shaking and his lip was quivering with fright. Maybe next year. :)
 
 
 
 
My Handsome Hubby

 
The crew after we laid hands to pray over Daddy and Uncle Joe as he is known with our friends kids

 
Ms. Beth with my boys and the Jordan boys

 
Ms. Beth our Piano Teacher and My Loves

 
Sweet Ethan

 
Austin and Little Miss

 
Corbin and Miss Beth

 
Papaw and Mimi and corbin and Mia

1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

Great smiles and you are wonder woman with the extra kiddos!