Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Oh my!!!!!

Well the night before Easter we were in the ER with little miss. She was playing in the bath tub and busted open her chin on the side of it. We thought all was well with derma bond glue and butterflies but Mia didn't take to them and ripped them off when I was out of sight. Sooooo today we are headed to the Doc to get stitches, which I am not looking forward too. And this mama thinks she picked up a present in the ER waiting room ( I have fever, cough, and body aches). So I have an appointment today too. Praying hubby and boys stay healthy.

7 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my is right! Poor sweet baby and poor you! Praying for healing for both of you :)

Paige said...

poor baby!! and you too:) hope you both feel better soon!

Shay Ankerich said...

SO SO SOrry and hoping you ALL are sleeping away!! Blessings!

likeschocolate said...

Owieee! Sorry! Been there! Sorry you are sick too! I think I was the sickest I have ever been after staying in the hospital with my son who had open heart surgery. Sending prayers your way!

Debbie Sauer said...

Poor baby. She must have been so scared. She is so cute ! Blessings

Julie said...

So sorry Miss Mia had an accident . . . and that you all have the flu now!!! Praying you are all well soon!!!

(and thank you for your sweet comments on my blog! Appreciate you and know you "get it.")

Erin Schmidt said...

Oh my! Hope she (and you) handled the stitches! Praying it heals quickly!