Thursday, December 13, 2012

Trimming the Tree



Well we are still in our Rent home (thanks soooo much to our friends the Pigotts for letting us rent their Lake house). All of our stuff is still in storage other than clothes and a few toys we kept out for the kiddos. We had planned on having a home already (made 5 offers on different homes) but God had other plans for us. We are building now on our 3 acres and my parents will be building on 3 acres next to us. The building process is going slower than I would like, but it is not in my timing as the Lord is always teaching me.

So we bought a new tree and daddy dug through storage to find our Christmas ornaments. (Thank you Daddy) so the Tree is trimmed and the stockings are hung and here are a few pics of it. :)

I have Thanksgiving pics to post too, I am soooo behind. But that is how we roll here at the Leggio house with four kiddos and a whole lotta laundry and homeschooling. :) I will post those soon because we went to the deer lease and had soooo much fun and all the boys shot a deer (they were very very excited). Now mommy has organic meat to cook with. Hope all is well with everyone and Merry Merry Christmas!!!!!!



Trimming The Tree


My sweet Hubby and Me


Mia loves all the pretty lights (First Christmas Home)


Trimming the tree


The Tree is trimmed


Our Precious Girl who we were praying home last year

1 comment:

Paige said...

can you believe we got our LOA's this time last year?? so thankful to be on the other side!! happy building:)