Friday, December 14, 2012

Morning Cuteness, Cub Scout Christmas Parties, and Christmas Parade

In an effort to get caught up on my blogging LOL there are alot of pics below. A couple I snapped this morning just because I couldn't resist the cuteness.

The boys had there Cub Scout Christmas parties and had a blast. They are really enjoying scouts and I am happy they have found something they like.

Also we went to our little towns Christmas parade (we have lived here for 14 years and this is the first time we have gone :0 ) The kids had fun diving for candy that was being thrown. Mia was a little reserved at first and never got down with getting the candy. She just depended on the boys to keep passing her suckers. Isn't that what a princess does. LOL


Sweet Girl


She is so Funny



Mia and Corbin


Mia and Austin


Mia and Biggest Brother Ethan


Austin giving his report on the Blue Jay at Cub Scouts


Corbin sitting with his Tiger Den making an ornament


Ethan making his gingerbread house (I think the thing was half eaten by the time we got home)


Ethan Hyping up on SUGAR


Princess in the Royal Carriage


The Boys getting big


Oh my goodness she is a mess


Our cute mess!!!!!!

4 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Happy Holidays! What a family you have!

Heather said...

So sweet! In your last post you simply state that you were praying Mia home last Christmas ... just gives me chills ~ God is so good! And, so much waiting and now it seems time is just flying! Thankful thate we have our girls home for Christmas!!!

jennifer said...

Oh my goodness! I cannot wait to meet that sweet princess this week!! Love all the pics!

Johanna said...

Her smile.....it melts me!!!!!! Love the pics, cuteness overload!!!!!
Ps. You'll love mystery of history!!