Wednesday, December 26, 2012

All Things Merry and Bright................

 
 
This Season seemed to have flown by for me. Trying to capture every moment with my kids and treasuring the little things and having to let go of things that are out of my control. :) One things for sure I love being a wife to my hubby of 14 years as of December 20th and mommy to these precious babes. They are just wonderful gifts from my Father above. We had and still are having a busy December. We have made Gingerbread houses, had friends over for a Christmas Party, Had a Christmas Party with Joe's Fire crew at The Station, had Christmas with my side of the Fam. Tomorrow we head to Joe's Dad and on New Years Day Joe's mom.
I hope all of you had a Very Merry Christmas!!!!! And Never Forget that baby boy sent for you Jesus the Christ.
 
 
 
 
Some Happy Boys

 
Assembling the Ginger House

 
End Result

 
They can't wait to eat it..........and they did. LOL

 
Our friend Matt at the Christmas party getting the best gift (an enema and hemmorriod cream) LOL

 
Fire Fighter Christmas Party (Those gifts are Nerf guns for all the kids to have war in the firestaion)

 
Living it up at the Fire Station

 
A Quick Pic in Front of The Pumper aafter an intense game of Nerf Gun War

 
My Brother and his son and my boys

 
The Crew

 
Me and The Princess

 
Me and The Crew ( Daddy had to work :(

 
Ethan being Goofy

 
Christmas morning Caos

 
Mimi and The Crew

 
Papa Wow Wow and Mia

 
My Mom and Grandmother

No comments: