Saturday, November 3, 2012

Pumpkin Day and Pumkin Patch


To say we have been busy is an understatement............I am so behind in everything and feel like I am running ragged. This has been a busy year for us so my blog posts have been fewer and farther between. Below is A LOT of pics of this past week. I have more pics of  a children's Museum Field Trip and boy scouts that I haven't posted yet.

Oh................and one big thing is that I finished my Chosen Half Marathon. I was sooooo excited. It was really AWESOME to see all the families with all their babies from all over the world and knowing you were running for them was very motivating. It was an rush. Along the run there were pics of kids that were brought home last year and signs saying More than a Race. It was truly amazing and I can't wait to do it again next year. My time was 2 hours and 50 minutes. Where we ran was very very hilly and this was my first run EVER, so my goal was to finish in under 3 hours and I did.

Mia had lot's of firsts this month, Her first Trick or Treat and her first Pumpkin Patch. All that she loved.

BEWARE LOT"S OF PICS BELOW



I love these Boys


Mia and Mommy trunk or treating


Our Family


My Precious lil Peacock


Loving getting Candy


My Sweet Boy Corbin


Us and The Ronsman Family (Yes those are all our children) LOL


Nora, Mia, and Lilly


Co op Mom's at The Pumpkin Patch


Austin and his sissy


Corbin rope swinging


Daddy and The Princess


Ethan, Corbin and Austin doing the zipline


Mia doing the zipline


Mia finding her Pumpkin


The Jordan's and Our Family


Ethan on the Pedal Car Track



WOOHOO


Austin sliding down the BIG slide


Me showing off my mad skills. LOL

2 comments:

Paige said...

great pics and I am so proud of you for your big run!!!!!

likeschocolate said...

Looks like you had a fantastic day filled with precious memories. Have a great week!