Sunday, September 30, 2012

Psalm 81

This Psalm spoke to me this morning..............I really felt the Lord saying open your Bible and read the Pslams this morning and I did and I wept over this verse. I don't know if God is calling us to adopt again or not but my heart hurts for those still in China needing a home and the orphan everywhere.

Psalm 82

God presides in the great assembly;
he gives judgement among the "gods"

How long will you defend the unjust
and show partiality to the wicked?

Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless;
maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed.
Rescue the weak and needy;
deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

"I said, You are "gods"
you are all sons of the Most High.
But you will die like mere men;
you will fall like every other ruler."

Rise up, O God, judge the earth,
for all the nations are your inheritance.

1 comment:

Paige said...

Oh you sound just like me when I struggled with what God was doing in our hearts when we were sponsoring Janie. He will give you a quiet confidence in what to do, praying for you friend!!