Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Night Movie Night!!!!!!



Just some quick pics. I know I am not the photographer.................. I love Nicole  Chryst's photography (also an adoptive mama too) and Jennifer's photography on her blog too and also Diana's on her blog. Someday I would love to take up this hobby, but for now yall just get these pics. LOL

We are just chillin tonight..............which is nice seeing as we moved for like 2 weeks not counting all the packing. Now we are are feeling somewhat settled for now until we find a house or build. For now we are hanging out watching a movie and celebrating my hubby's 36th bday.



The Crew


My baby boy Corbin


My eldest Ethan


Our baby girl Mia


My Sweet Middle boy Austin


My handsome husband..................Happy Birthday Honey!!!!!!!!


The Monkeys

1 comment:

Paige said...

So glad you all are getting settled in. What a year huh:) I love the pics!!!