Sunday, September 23, 2012

Cub Scouts



If any of you know me you know that I do not like committing to any sports or activities. I do not like feeling tied down. I am kinda rebellious that way. Well Ethan our oldest son has been begging for 2 years to be in Boy Scouts................well we broke down and put them all in Cub Scouts and the Boys Love Love it. And the crazy thing is this mama loves it too. :) I love watching them strive and work to earn badges and work as a team with their troop. I think this was a very good fit for them. So much for me not letting others dictate my schedule.............We have Co-Op, Cub Scouts, Piano and Spanish. LOL And when Mia is old enough I know she is going to want to do something too. :) I am finding that I do love this new business of life and watching my boys grow into the men God has for them.

Co-Op has been really fun this year and I am very glad we are doing it. The kids take Bible, Critical Thinking, Language Arts, and Science. We are going on a field Trip this week so I hope to have pics of that............oh and Mia's 6 months home pics will hopefully be posted soon. She is growing and blossoming everyday.





My Boys Ethan, Corbin, and Austin


Daddy and his Boys


Me and My Boys


Corbin had his Bobcat ceremony and got his first badge.


My Big Boy Ethan ( I can't believe he is 10)


My Sweetie Austin


Last but not Least Daddy and Mia. (Gotta Love her Smile)

1 comment:

Paige said...

Oh my goodness, her smile is precious!!