Friday, August 3, 2012

Splash Pad Fun


We had dinner with our sweet friends the Ronsman Family. God placed them in our lives at the perfect time and they are just such a precious family. After dinner we headed to the Splash Pad to have some fun. It was little bits first time and she was too cute. :)

I still haven't posted vacation yet. I am so behind. We have been crazy busy and I know everyone else has been too. Oh and did I mention our house is in escrow and we are supposed to close the 23rd. Oh my goodness, and to we have no idea where we are moving. LOL We were going to build on our 3 acres but trying to decide if that is what The Lord wants us to do. We are going to look at houses tomorrow and try to decide what's best for our family. We want to be God honoring with our decision. I hope everyone is having an awesome summer.



Our Kiddos and the Ronsman Kiddos


Lilly, Mia, and Nora


Mia and Nora

Ethan, Mia, and Austin splashing around


Nora, Mia, and Lilly

I Love this pic of our girls together melts my heart!!!!!!
They are such sweet sweet girls.



3 comments:

cor867 said...

Love your updated blog design! Excited that the Lord provided a buyer for your house, and will pray that he makes His will for your next house abundantly clear!

Alicia said...

Love the changes on your blog and the sweet pics of the kiddos! Mia is hilarious! Love you friend

Johanna said...

oh, I just love that last pic too!!! Precious!!! Love the blog updates!Looks like Mia is doing well!