Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Chaos



Okay now no judging my messy, crazy house that I am trying to pack up while chasing my little toddler around and trying to do school with my boys. Chaos is what it is over here. LOL And our sweet little princess likes to help me pack. Everytime I turn around there is some sippy cup or toys thrown in my boxes I am packing. :) And for the boys I can't even get the boxes put together before they are building forts with them. Ahhh to be a kid.  Oh and did I mention we haven't found a house yet. :) I know God is totally in control of even this and I hold to that.



Corbin and Ethan making forts with boxes


Happy Campers


That Smile

4 comments:

Paige said...

forgot that you sold your house!!!! you go girl and yes God has it all together! Praying for you all!

Jennifer said...

At least the hardest part...selling the house..is over! Are y'all staying in the same area? I'm sure the perfect house will pop up..hang in there girl!

Alicia said...

Proud of you Momma for patiently seeing the sweetness in all the chaos. It's so hard to do when we have an agenda and messes are so hard to be ok with. You're doing great! No judging - I thought that's what everyone's house looked like on a normal day :)

jennifer said...

Wow...I can't even imagine. You're making me happy we took our house off the market :) I'm sure you'll find the perfect house soon!!