Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy 4th of July


I hope all of you had a VERY HAPPY 4TH!!!!!! Our neighborhood always does the 4th soooo well with Pool Parties, Parade, Big Fireworks show, DJ and the list goes on. It will be one thing I miss if we ever sell our house. LOL It was a more low key 4th this year because little bit was sick with a yucky cough and a low grade fever. :( Hence the no smiling in the pics below. We usually have all our friends over but with Mia not feeling well we didn't want to risk it. So we just hung out with the family and one of our friends came over that night with their crew to watch the fireworks show.




My boys and My girl!!!!!


Dancing to the Music!!!!!!!


My parents and Mia


In the Parade Joe and Nicholas, Ethan is in the very back of the jeep in Army Gear. :)


My Mom, Me , Mia, Austin and Corbin sweating waiting for the parade to start. LOL