Sunday, July 1, 2012

EUREKA!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness my girl drank out of a straw today. She has gone in the past two weeks from her bottle to a sippy cup to a straw. And to think I was a Crazy mess worried she wasn't going to get off the bottle because girl was very attached to it. She has blossomed so much the past couple of weeks. Laughing so much and being silly with her family. We can really tell the past couple of weeks she has really opened up and it is just precious to see.

She has a low grade fever today but she let me snap a couple of pics of her. :)




Yeah!!!! My Straw Cup!!!!


Saying Cheese!!!! She knows the drill with the camera. LOL


Eating some yummy Spinach and Pears. Those eyes melt this mama's heart.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

She's getting so big!! Glad you're back! :)

Paige said...

So happy to see you back in boggy world:). Mia is so very precious!!!