Saturday, June 23, 2012

3 Month Debut



I can't believe it has been three months since we brought little bit home. In some ways it seems like she has always been here with us, and in other ways I look back on this three months and are amazed at God's goodness and just how far she has come. She is such the little entertainer and has us laughing all the time.
I just snapped a couple of pics off her after her bath. That little face melts this mama's heart. If you think about us please pray for her...........She had a little something show up on her blood work. We talked with the doctor and she didn't act too concerned and said we will check it in 6 months. her Hemoglobin F was off (that is your fetal hemoglobin). I don't want to even type the scary things that come with it. I am beleiving that she is GREAT!!!!!! She acts just fine and is developing wonderfully. she is on about an 18 month level now which was a huge jump from the 12 month level when we brought her home. For those that don't know Mia is 26 months old and her Special Need was growth and developmental delay.
We got to see a couple we traveled to China with this past week. Pics to come soon. Mia was sooooo excited to see Ya Ya and Mia knew who she was even with her lip revision. These girls are Gansu sisters from the same orphanage. Mia used to cry for Ya Ya a lot. So precious to get them together and see them interact.


Mia loves the camera!!!!! The minute I get it out she is saying Cheese.


4 comments:

Paige said...

Good to see you back in the bloggy world:) Mia is so stinkin cute!!!! Just love that smile!

Julie said...

I am glad to see you back too (but appreciate/admire that you took it down for a season when you needed to!). Mia's pictures make me smile. I can see that she is indeed an "entertainer" just from the pictures. Thanks for sharing a little of how she is doing--I will pray for you her as she comes to mind (which is more often than you think since I am a bit attached to little ones who have just come home from China while we wait for our daughter). She really is doing well! I can't believe how much she has gained the past three months developmentally. Awesome job, Mama!

Debbie Sauer said...

She is so darn cute and looks like a very happy little girl. Blessings

Waiting for Emily said...

Just curious. What Bible curriculum are you going to be using? We are also a homeschooling family and I have been looking for something we would all enjoy. Thanks

Summer