Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sorry yall!!!!!!

Sorry to my bloggy friends. I took down my blog just for a bit. We have been fasting and praying God's ever presence in our lives and I just needed to step away from the computer a bit. It can be quite addicting for me. LOL I love all of my sweet friends who were concerned about us. :)
So we are on day16 of our David Fast.............it has been good and challenging in a good way. to deny our flesh and seek God. I can't wait to see what God is going to show us through this.
I know one thing is ever pressing on my heart is the Orphan. I don't know what God has in store as far as that, but I feel like I could do more and that God wants me too. Ideas keep going around in my head. :)
Anywho............I am back. Sorry I don't have pics.............I have a couple of cute Iphone videos of Mia I will post soon.

2 comments:

Paige said...

I was going to email you to make sure you all are ok!!! I can't wait to see what God has in store for your family!!!

cor867 said...

I've been following your blog for a while but have never commented. Thank you for sharing your adoption journey. We are just begin ours to China also, and I have learned so much from your blog and others. Thank you for shining Christ's light to us through your blog. I was sad when for a few days I couldn't access it, but completely understand the need to step away. Excited to follow along and see what God reveals to you!