Wednesday, April 11, 2012

2 Weeks Home

Well we have been home 2 weeks now and I have slept four nights. My jet lag was bad. I wasn't going to bed until 1 or 2am, my clock just wouldn't switch over. Mia has been a great sleeper and napper. This week has been good, trying to get on a routine. We were gone almost everyday the first week we were home. Just Craziness!!!!
We have our home on the market too and it showed four times the first week we were home. It is a good thing it is showing, but bad when you have jet lag and a new baby. LOL!!!!! Just wanted to give you a few pics of Mia playing. Thanks to all with all your supportive words.




Sweet Girl!


Mia playing


Is my bow big enough!!!!!!LOL

6 comments:

Martha C. Ryan said...

Such precious pics of Mia! I enjoy following your blog and am glad each day is getting better and better!!

Johanna said...

love the pics!! she is so beautiful! praying for you all....transitions are so hard, the new normal is really hard!((hugs))

Jennifer said...

Those are bigger than the Molly's bows!! :)) Love them and love her! She has the sweetest smile.
Jet lag was a killer for me too! So glad it's getting better.

Brittany Houck said...

Love all the bows! Love all the clothes! Love that sweet little girl!! Precious :)

Football and Fried Rice said...

She's such a doll baby!!!!!! We've been home 4.5 months and my sleep is still a little off :)

But it gets better! And look at that face!? So worth it!!

Peter and Tanya said...

Been thinking about you! I'd love to catch up on the phone and see how Mia is! Let me know what works. -tanya