Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Twas The Night Before China

Well, here we are China Eve. We just dropped the kiddos off and I probably should be finishing up packing, but of course I had to blog. :) Thank You all who are praying for us, we covet your prayers for safe travels, over our children that our staying with our family, over precious Mia for her heart to be ready to meet her forever family, and for all our lugguage to make it LOL. Mia day will be Sunday and she will be with her forever family.
I feel like I am in a dream. Wanting to adopt from China for 8 years and finally that dream is almost a reality. Wow is all I can say, as I look over the past events that God orchestrated for us to be able to adopt our precious girl. It is all so awesome when I think over the details that brought us to this point. If I have time I may post from the airport if not our next post should be in Beijing. I hope all of you have a wonderful night with your families. God Bless you all.

10 comments:

Melissa Renno said...

I've been following for a while, but never posted. Sooo excited to see you meet your sweet girl. Praying for u all!

Kendra said...

Amber...saying many prayers for you this week! It's all going to be FABULOUS...can't WAIT to see Mia in your arms. I am crying just thinking about it right now! :) God has some big plans for our little gansu girls! :) Love ya! Kendra

Jennifer said...

I'm so excited for y'all!! You'll be with your baby girl in just a few short days!! I'll be praying for all of you and for Mia's transition.
Now, get packing! :)

Ling! said...

Praying for you! For safe travels and quick bonding and an awesome transition. Sooo excited to have met people going through international adoption at our church! :)

Johanna said...

Oh wow!!!!! So excited for u and your little one!!! Praying!!!

jennifer said...

I am SO excited!! I cannot wait to see Miss Mia in your arms!! Enjoy every minute....you are on the journey of a lifetime!! Yay God!!!

The Taras' said...

Yay! Praying! Can't WAIT to see pics of your complete family! Love and hugs from the Taras'!

The Oswalds said...

So excited for you! Have a safe trip. My prayers are with your family, especially little Mia.

Martha C. Ryan said...

Praying for safe travels, your boys and their caregivers while you're gone, and that God gives Mia visions of your family so she knows you when she sees you Sunday! Enjoy this special time!

Alicia said...

Praying for you guys, asking the Lord for strength and endurance, and that you will be able to savor every minute of this surreal experience......most importantly meeting little Miss Mia, whom we have all been praying for! We are thrilled for you and now you will experience a love that God has made in your heart......it is AWESOME!!!!