Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Article 5 Issued Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well our Article 5 was suppossed to be issued today. So now  we wait for our TA travel approval. I am thinking maybe March 15th for Travel but we will see. I went to Target today and bought diapers,  bottles, teething gel, baby lotion and shampoo and I picked up a cute pair of pants for baby girl. Starting to get ready, I guess you could say I am nesting. LOL!!!!!!! I did it with the boys so why wouldn't I with baby girl. :)

Oh, we got to meet some new friends this week on our way home too Wesleigh and Gracie. They are precious little girls. I can't wait to see Mia's personality come alive when we bring her home. They are such a sweet family. Thank you Jennifer for letting us pop in on you.  :) You can see there precious family on their blog
http://baseballstobows.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

a blog full of weldons. said...

sooo excited for you to be so close to TA and mia!!! our families are so similar :) with 2 boys and bringing home a girl. mia is gorgious and i can't wait to see her in your arms!!
praying for you!
ang

Football and Fried Rice said...

lucky you!!!!!

Nicole said...

YAY!!!!!! Congratulations! That is SO EXCITING! Cannot wait to follow your travel and see your precious girl wrapped up in your mama arms!