Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Sweet Ethan is 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My sweet Ethan turned 10.........and what more does a 10 year old want for his party, but a Mexican Fiesta of course. I Love this boy, I am excited to see how God is going to continue to grow him to be a man of God. We had a good time with family celebrating his birthday.  We had deer meat soft tacos, black beans, chips and salsa, and mexican rice. Yummy Yummy!!!!!!!




My sweeties Ethan and Austin (Corbin is running around somewhere)




Sombero Cake (Custom made by Daddy)


Pinata Cake (Custom Made by Daddy)


My Sweet Boy


Mommy and her Boy (I just love being his mom)


Daddy and Ethan ( They look so much alike it't the eyes)


Ethan (10 years old and he can grow a mustache) LOL


Mommy and Daddy

Ethan you are a blessing to this family, your tender heart is precious. Our hope for you son is to grow in love each and everyday more and more with our Heavenly Father. I pray you walk with the Lord all the days of your life and always try to glorify him in all you do. I pray also that God shows you your special gifts he has given you and that you use them to further his kingdom.

1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

That is an awesome birthday theme!!! I love
The sombrero cake and the mustaches!!!