Friday, January 6, 2012

Food Allergies...........Oh My

Hello my bloggy friends. We have just found out that our Little Austin (who is 7) has some food allergies. Wheat, Soybean, Corn, Brewers Yeast, Tomatoes and Peanuts. Do you know how many things have Soy in them................oh my goodness................even m&m's....................First I need to ask for prayer for his healing of these allergies, and second if any of you have any good suggestions on recipes I would love the help or advice.

I just want him to feel good and stop getting hives and headaches, and being tired. :( I am going to have to turn into Susie Homemaker because it looks like I am going to have to cook a lot from scratch. LOL!!!!!!

Oh, and crazy thing the cows at the store are fed corn and soybeans which means we can't eat those, so we are going to grass fed beef and chicken for now. We will let you know how this goes. :) We have a wonderful farm close to us YonderWay Farm that has Grass Fed Beef, Free Range Chickens, Pork, Fresh Farm Eggs, and Raw Milk.
Anywho any advice please..............I need it.

1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

What a bummer! I'm sorry I don't have my recipes or suggestions. I can only imagine how much better he is going to feel once what he is eating agrees with his little body!