Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Oh, My Precious Babe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Oh, I opened my email this evening to find updated pics of our sweet baby girl. She has reached some mile stones and even gained some wait. She is just beautiful and precious as ever. I squealed so loud when I saw the email and called for Joe. His eyes welled up when he saw his baby girl. :) This is a side of my hubby I don't see often so it is precious to see. She is sitting up and even standing in her crib holding on to the sides. (Which is huge) She is 19 1/2 months now and weighs 18 lbs. This little sweetheart gained 5 lbs since July.
I wish I could share the pics, but we are still waiting for our RA. I pray it comes soon. We are on Day 46 and counting.

2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

It will be soon!! You are almost ready to hold that sweet girl of yours!!

DiJo said...

Can't wait to see her!!!!! Well, she is going to look beautiful in SWANKY BABY and Silpada!! You won!!!! I will email you!

Blessings while you wait, and prayers for that RA!!!!!

Thank you for your support of the babies at PRO!
~Diana