Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Mama and Her Boys



I feel so blessed to have these 3 boys, they bring such joy and keep this mama on her toes. They are going to be some awesome big brothers to Mia. Don't mind my double chin LOL, we were being silly and trying to take a pic of ourselves. Homeschooling................Do I love it..................Yes....................Is it stressful....................Yes......................Is it Sanctifying........................Yes (I see my own sin come out in my children)...............Would I change it.....................No. I love being with my kiddos and walking with them on their journey to the Lord. I am not saying we are perfect or my kiddos are perfect..............they are still children and struggle with getting along, obeying, telling the truth. I am glad I am there to point them to Christ when they fall. Here is some pics below of our Science last week. We planted Radish seeds and created to environments for them to grow in. We were trying to prove that things grow well in tropical climates like the rain forests. We have been studying Brazil this past week, and the rainforest's. We have also been reading Nate Saint who was a missionary to a tribe in South America.



My Little Radish Planters


Mommy Modeling Radishes (With No Make Up LOL)


Planting the Radish Seeds


My Sweet Austin


My Sweet Corbin


My Sweet Ethan


Legos..........Do you think they have enough?

No comments: