Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Pumpkin Day!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Pumpkin Day!!!! The boys had a good time, we Trunk or Treat in our neighborhood every year. I love it!!!!!!!!!! You decorate your trunk and the kids go from trunk to trunk to get candy. Our neighborhood also sets up carnival games and prizes for the kiddos. Fun Times!!!! This year the Jordan Family joined us and our new friends that just moved here from Wisconsin (who have adopted 3 times from China) came. Here are some pics. I need to get better at taking pictures, I now. :)

I have 2 Obi Won Konobis, and a Cowboy this year



We went to pick up MiMi at her house to join in on the fun.


My Obi Won Konobis Jedi Training


The Ronsmans and My boys


Daddy and MiMi setting up for Trunk or Treat.
They won first Prize. I should have got better pics of it.


Our friend Cameron and Ethan The Cowboys

No comments: