Monday, October 24, 2011

WE ARE DTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One Step Closer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!! We are DTC as of October 21st. Now we wait to be Logged in and then the wait for LOA (Letter of Approval or RA referral acceptance). So what have we been doing???? Well we went to Sante Fe New Mexico to visit my parents and had a great time. Pics soon to follow, I just haven't had time to upload them yet. It was nice to get away and spend time as a family. My mom and I got a girl day and went shopping. We went to BABY GAP (My Favorite) and hit this awesome sale and bought our sweet baby girl some cute, cute clothes. Then my mom and I decided she needed hair bows so we went to Hobby Lobby and bought ribbon, head bands, and other goodies. We stayed up late talking and making hair bows on headbands (Baby girl doesn't have any hair :) ) We made 15 fun bows!!!!!!! We had a great week. The boys enjoyed going to Bandelier National Park, and the Children Museum in Sante Fe. Our boys did indoor rock climbing and that was so fun to watch them do. They were so brave. Hope all is well with all of you and I will post pics very soon.

No comments: