Friday, July 15, 2011

Our Family is adopting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello family and friends, for those that do not know we have started the adopting process to adopt a little girl from China. Her name will be Mia Hannah Leggio and I am already completly in love with this little girl we have never seen or met. Mia Hannah means My Grace and Favor and we pray that over her and for God's protected hand over her. We are so excited to be adding to our family and the boys want her now. Corbin keeps asking when we are going to go get our baby, and Ethan's prayer every night is that we get her when he turns 10. How sweet they are.
Also for those wondering if we were dicontent with boys the answer is NO!!!!!!!!!!! I never felt done having children but medically it was not safe for me to have anymore naturally, and God had laid China on my heart when I was pregnant with Austin my 7 year old. So that is it we are excited to grow our family from a family of 5 to a family of 6.

No comments: