Saturday, January 16, 2010

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!




Wow it has been a while since I posted anything. I will try to be better in 2010 about keeping everybody updated on our family. It has been a bit of a blurr this past year as we sold our home in May, and didn't get into our new home until the last week of September. Everything was in storage for about 4 months. We are settled now and enjoying our new home God has blessed us with.


We also started going to Woodsedge Montgomery in April 2009 and we are enjoying being there. We are working with the Pre-K and Kinder aged kiddos teaching Sunday School, and Joe has took on doing puppets to reach the little ones. He is so amazing with the kids. God has really blessed him with the gift of teaching. I had the joy of co-directing VBS with Crystal the Children's Pastor and had a blast. It was one of the busiest but fun weeks I have had. We had almost 100 children at the Montgomery Campus, it was amazing. We now have a new Children's Pastor who is doing an amazing job too. His heart seems to want to reach the kids for Christ. Just wanted to give an update. Hopefully I will be blogging soon.


1 comment:

Tammy said...

I love your blog, I look forward to reading it and staying updated! Great pics too!
love ya!
Tammy